This service involves the day –to – day administration of the property and more specially, our activities shall involve the following broad headings:
1) The Tenant Selection policy
2) Mandatory Documentation of Tenants
3) Caution Deposit
4) The keeping of property records and register and ensuring that notice to renew and / or determine leases, exercise options etc are taken up at their appropriate dates. 5) Collection of rents and other charges and prompt payment to client including the submission of bi-annual statement of income and expenditure.
6) Dealing with letting and re – letting and ensuring through liaison with client solicitors, that all leases, tenancies etc are properly documented and that necessary consent are obtained.
7) Regular inspection of property to ensure that tenants comply with their repairs and maintenance covenants, including assessing and negotiating dilapidation – the responsibility of tenants.
8) Dealing with rates and ensuring prompt payment by those liable either by contract or by law.
9) The arrangement and management of a service charge accommodation especially if the property is given to multiple tenants, to maintain common services such as security guards, cleaning staffs, payment of water and electricity bills, Generator Maintenance, car parking etc.
10) Promotion of tenant/Occupant Association with a view to ensuring smooth and cordial relationship.
11) Regular review of the potential of the property.
12) Regular meeting with tenants and occupants to discuss situation report on the property.
13) Liaising with Landlord on the insurance requirement for the Property and the insurance valuation as the case may be.
14) Administration and control of estate Staff ensuring that not only are they responsive to us as Managing Agent but also the appropriate Company Officials who may draw their attention to lapses if and when the occasion demands.
15) Employment and clothing of Estate Staff including provision of staff identity cards to be worn at all time within the premises.